1.1 The purpose of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is to regulate the processing of personal data to be carried out by GINGINHA when using the website www.ginjinhaespinheira.com and the services offered on it (hereinafter referred to as the "Services").
1.2 The collection and computer processing of personal data collected through the use of the website complies with the Personal Data Protection Act (Lei n.º 58/2019, de 08 de Agosto - Law No. 58/2019, of 08 August).
2. RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
The trademark A GINGINHA (commercial company Francisco Espinheira & CA Lda (hereafter "Company"), collective entity no. 500545510, with registered office at Largo de S. Domingos, 8, 1150 - 320 Lisboa).
3. DATA COLLECTED
- Data provided directly by the User Owner;
- Data collected within the scope of the relationship established with the User Owner of such data;
- Personal data requested from the User Owner and processed with his/her consent;
The processing of personal data includes, in particular, the registration, collection, consultation, use, adaptation, alteration, storage, destruction, among other operations referred to in Article 4(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
The use of the data collected has as purposes, namely:
- Processing of online orders and their invoicing, orders or requests through the website;
- Processing of requests for information about products, services, marketing communications, campaigns, promotions, statistical purposes and personalized content;
- Create a personal account to be used to purchase products through the website;
- Processing the Users complaints and suggestions;
- Marketing and advertising analyses based on online intentions in order to perform profiling and analysis on User behaviour;
- Keeping Users informed about the latest products, offers and opportunities through email, postal mail, SMS.
GINGINHA guarantees the processing of personal data in accordance with the legislation in force regarding the collection, processing, use, disclosure, storage and privacy.
Personal data may be collected in the event of:
(1) purchase of products online;
(2) contacting GINGINHA via email or telephone;
(3) form filling;
(4) acceptance to participate in marketing campaigns and receiving commercial information;
(5) register on the GINGINHA website or at any commercial event.
9. CONSENT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION
The User Owner of the data will give his/her prior consent for the reception of commercial communications for marketing purposes, with the right to object at any time, by means of written communication addressed to the Company. This commercial information may be sent by GINGINHA by email, telephone, SMS or any other means of electronic communication, social networking websites or any other method.
Apart from the obligations referred to in the applicable law on data protection or the safeguarding and protection of its own interests, GINGINHA will not share any personal data with third parties.
Security Appropriate precautions are taken to keep the User Owners personal information secure, and appropriate technical and organizational measures are in place to safeguard the information we collect.
12. ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND DELETION
The User Owner has the right to access and rectify his/her data and may, at any time, withdraw consent for the processing and request the deletion of the data by written communication addressed to the Company (Largo de S. Domingos, 8, 1150-320 Lisbon).
13. HOW LONG THE DATA WILL BE KEPT
GINGINHA will make reasonable efforts to ensure that it keeps data about the data subject only as long as is necessary for the purpose.
GINGINHA's Privacy Policies apply to the processing of personal data carried out as part of its commercial activities, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
16. AUTOMATED DECISIONS
It will not be made any business decisions based on automated decisions, nor will be taken any action leading to profiling.
17. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
The supervisory authority is the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission (Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados - CNPD), with head office at Rua de São Bento n.º 148-3º 1200-821 Lisbon;
Any communication regarding the processing of personal data should be addressed to GINGINHA by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org